About Me

My photo
Perth, Australia
Hello, I am a person who likes to have fun and play games/tricks on people. My favourite subject is maths and that is only because i am good at it. I love to have a laugh, although not embarrasing things! I love having company and especially being with friends, so I want to keep them forever. Xxx

Friday 3 June 2011

Cheese is a vegetable????

When I was about 6 I was on my way to my nana and pops farm! We were all playing a game where you have to say a vegetable, we had been playing for ages and it was now my turn once again! But I couldnt think of a vegetable, after about 5 minutes of thinking I was like ooo ooo ooo ooo I've got one ooo ooo ooo CHEESE!!!! My whole family laughed at me and I didn't know what was wrong then they said that cheese isn't a vegetable it is a dairy product!!! And to this day I still get laughed at by my family when we talk about vegetables!!!

Such a bad move by me!!! I will never live it down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment