About Me

My photo
Perth, Australia
Hello, I am a person who likes to have fun and play games/tricks on people. My favourite subject is maths and that is only because i am good at it. I love to have a laugh, although not embarrasing things! I love having company and especially being with friends, so I want to keep them forever. Xxx

Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm so crazy!!!!!! Ooops

Just watching a really crazy show named it's academic and ther was three questions about what animal it was and I was so wrong everytime!!! I fail so bad at those sorts of shows, I always loose and get them wrong . . . . . . . . . . Except for the maths questions I always get them right!!! Maths is such a wonderful thing!!!! It's sooooo beautiful!!!! I love it!!!! Oh my gosh I am so sorry I am getting carried away!!!!! And there it happens again!

No comments:

Post a Comment